Saturday, April 29, 2006

apparently, some people dont really like what i've blogged.
as i've said a thousand million times,

BLOGS ARE PERSONAL DIARIES,
WHATEVER OWNERS FELT OR THEY HAVE THEIR PERSONAL VIEWS ON STUFFS,
DONT BOTHER TELLING THEM OFF.
IT WILL JUST MAKE MATTERS WORSE.

i shall make it clear now.


yes, although i dont know that particular girl, but, its just little little details that i've found out. so what if i dont know the entire story? so what if i've mistaken the whole concept? so what if i put words into people's mouth? you seriously dont know much about him and me.. thats what i think. i do try to smile everyday and make everyday the best out of it. do you even know that fact? do you see me crying and showing black faces everyday in school? that is, if you see me in school. i smile through my darkest times. if you seriously do not believe me, go on, ask my friends. shall i name them? oh yes, you know their names already. go on, ask them..

i've cut myself, indeed i did. i'm hurting myself, not hurting you. so why bother? I NEVER SLIT MY WRISTS. slitting my wrists is STUPID. now, about my sister. i dont really know what's going with her. nor she tells me about it.. how funny, she dont tell her problems to her siblings, instead, she tells people whom she detests. my mum cried. she hasnt found out about my problems.. and she never will. i have low self esteem, i think negative thoughts. i DO NOT cry physically, i do not show people my weakness, i do not and i will NEVER CRY INFRONT OF PEOPLE. i admit, i did not cry when i heard the story, i just feel sad. thats all. and for your info, i'm NOT crying now. i do not like people to pity me either.

looks can be deceiving. i'm refering to my friend. she have changed ever since we told her about her weak points. she have changed alot.. to a good one. she's a role model for me to follow now. she ticks me off, she gives me advices.. but, do you?

i am mad at my dad. that was yesterday's matter. but wait a second, do you even know my dad? i shall not rant about my dad and will not bad mouth him.

i shall say, i still DO like him alot. alright?


i shall put this problems aside,
concentrate on my MYE.

goodbye.

No comments: